- How to Assign Logon Scripts with a Group Policy
Logon scripts can be very handy. This tutorial will show you how to assign a logon script using Group Policies.
- How to Install OpenVPN Server on Linux
Learn how to install and configure OpenVPN server based on Linux CentOS, connect two remote computers behind NAT using certificates for encrypted connection.
- Group Policy Diagnostics with GPResult Command
In this article, we will look at how you can use the GPResult command to troubleshoot and debug the application of Group Policy in an Active Directory domain.
- How to Update Windows Group Policy on Domain Computers
In this article, you will learn how to update Group Policy settings in Active Directory domain. GPUpdate, Update via GPMC, Invoke-GPUpdate
- How to Configure Direct Access in Windows Server
Step-by-step guide of how to deploy the Direct Access (always-on VPN) remote access service on Microsoft Windows Server.
- How to View RDP Connection Logs in Windows
From this article you will learn how to view and analyze remote desktop protocol (RDP) connection logs.
- How to Configure Zabbix Monitoring System
Learn how to install and configure free monitoring system Zabbix on Linux Ubuntu, install Zabbix agents and add them to the monitoring system.
- How to Set up VPN Connection in Windows
This is a VPN configuration guide for Windows using the built-in wizard to connect to a Windows server or create other VPN connection.
- How to Set up VPN Server on Windows Server
In this article we will show you how to install and configure a simple Windows Server based VPN server.
- How to Change User Password in AD via PowerShell
In this article we will see how to change (reset) password of one or more Active Directory users via PowerShell Set-ADAccountPassword cmdlet.